Bethany Revival Center
Bringing Hope Through the Power of the Cross
Tenets of the faith
We stand firm upon these basic fundamentals as indisputable truths of the faith:
• The inerrancy of the Holy Bible, the Word of God.
• The existence of the one true God manifest in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
• The common salvation, provided through Christ’s finished work on the cross, is available to all individuals and obtained only
through personal faith in God’s only begotten son, Jesus Christ.
• The Person and Work of Christ, as described in seven fundamental truths. These truths are Christ’s:
o Eternal pre-existence (He has always existed as God the Son)
o Virgin birth
o Sinless life and nature
o Complete atonement for sin (The work He accomplished when He shed His blood on the cross was sufficient to atone for all sin and provided the only means for the justification, sanctification and eventual glorification of the believer).
o Bodily resurrection
o Physical second coming at the end of the age to establish his millennial reign upon the earth.
We also believe that:
• All new believers are commanded to follow Christ into water baptism by immersion, as an act of faith and obedience, and as a
public declaration of one’s decision to live for Christ.
• The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a distinct experience after salvation. It empowers us for victorious Christian living and effective
service, and is available to, and should be desired by, all believers.
• Christians can and must live holy lives by the power of the Holy Spirit, following Christ as our example.
• The nine Gifts of the Spirit mentioned in 1 Corinthians 12 are available to, and should function in, the church of Jesus Christ in our